Story About Us
Hospital for Children Eye ENT and Rehabilitation Service (CHEERS) is located at Madhyapur Nagarpalika-1, Lokanthali, Bhaktapur, Nepal. CHEERS is a first dedicated Child Eye ,ENT Hospital integrated with Rehabilitation services in Nepal, and is a 5 storied- building in 8 ropani (44,000 sq.feet) land area. The children’s hospital is under the aegis of B.P Eye foundation, a social service oriented organization. This integrated and comprehensive super specialty health care center is the first and unique of its kind in the country in terms of its specialty objectives, welfare services,and participatory approaches in the operation and management process. The hospital is one of the most economic hospitals specially working for children and disability in Kathmandu.
No child at risk of hearing or vision loss from avoidable cause will become disabled or remain disable if available knowledge and technology can reverse the disability. Even if the disability is unavoidable, those children with vision and hearing impairment, will enjoy their right to education, become productive citizen and improve their own and their families quality of life.
- To halve childhood blindness 51% by 2015 and 90% by the year.
- Conserving vision and hearing among children of Nepal.
- Providing comprehensive quality neuro-sensory and rehab service to all the children through proactive and innovative approaches.
- Reach out to all children in need through a dedicated center of excellence and its community extension services.
- To be a leading center for the child age group and service sector.
- To provide state of art eye and ear health care rehab service to children.
- Serve as an advocate of children health and development through formulation of policy instrument and promotion of awareness advocacy and service point.
- Setup a network of low cost effective organization based at school and the community to reach out to the needy children.
- Prepare the incurably blind/deaf children before fully integrating them in schools and at work place with their non disable peers.
- Train child-friendly competent health worker of different categories for the country and neighbor regions.
- Train human resources for providing education and rehab services to the blind and hearing impaired children.
The candidate must fill up their Personal Information, Educational Qualification , and other necessary information below
Our AddressMadhyapur Thimi 1, Lokanthali, Bhaktapur, Nepal
Get in Touch+977 01-6631705
The candidate must fill up their personal information, Educational Qualification and other necessary information below :